Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change of Plans



Well you know the old saying "California here I come"? Well that will not be us anytime soon. We have decided to be responsible parents and let my oldest daughter graduate from her current school. When we told her the news she was quite upset, well to be exact she almost cried. She is the one person that has wanted to move back to California even more then my husband. To tell you the truth I am kind of relieved to be staying here. I don't want to get there and have to worry about jobs, money, a house, etc. I know if we are meant to move there we will but for right now I am just going to focus on my schooling and take each day as it is given.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Ahhh responsible parenting. Don't ya just love it? Good for you for putting your wants to the side for the sake of your kids.