Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Beginning!

It all started about 11 years ago. I moved up North to work at La-Z-Boy. There I met my soon to be Mother-In-Law. She introduced me to her soon and that was all it took. He had two beautiful daughters from a previous marriage. She doesn't have much to do with them. Their names are Tiara and M'Mili (you say it Emily) They truly are great kids. We lived in Utah for about a year after we married then decided to move to Washington. He got a job doing maintenance at a Apartment community. So we had a place to live and he had work. That alone was the best part. After about a year we thought hummm California sounds like a nice place. We had relatives living there and well it was sunny a lot more then it was in Washington. So we moved to Oceanside CA. (If my family had their way we would be there right now) After about 3 years we found that we truly did love Washington so you guessed it we moved back. After living there for about 6 months we decided to start a construction company. Well with the economy being the way it is everything just went down hill and fast. I was getting home sick and wanted to be by family so we packed up yet again and made the trek back to Utah. I forgot how badly I hated SNOW!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm not a big fan of snow, either! I'm ready for the warm weather to come back.