Thursday, May 31, 2012

Umm Where have I been?

Wow it has been such a long time since I last posted on my own blog. A lot has happened since I last wrote. I am now currently living in the wonderful state of California. In a city called Oceanside. I hate the fact that we have moved around as much as we have but am glad I am finally where I love to be. I am still married to the love of my life and as I will share with you more later I have a beautiful grandson named Oliver. But lets not rush things.
To start off I will tell you that I moved to California and worked at a little bed and breakfast in Julian. I loved the job which gave me lots of experience in the field but hated the demand and the fact that I rarely had a day off and when I did it was only for 8 hours and then I was required to be back at the lodge for the night. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to complain I loved my boss but she really was happy there.
During the time of working at the lodge I met a lot of good people whom I call friends. One friend is Dustin Lewis. He is the type of person that I feel like I have known all my life. He makes you smile just by walking through the door.
The other close friend I have is Charla Conrow and her boys. They moved here from Washington and are living with us which means there is never a dull moment in my house.
My daughter M'Mili moved back in with her mother and we are slowly starting to talk again. It is a long story but I am glad to see the progress of how things are going.
Tiara is also living with us for now. She is currently looking for a place to move into with a couple of her friends. That will be a sad day when she decides to leave since I really enjoy her being around. Especially having my morning snuggles with my little Ollipop.
So that is where I am at. So much has happened but that will be for a later time!

No comments: